I'm pretty happy that I got a Fuji digital camera for my early birthday/Christmas present 2 days ago since I didn't bring my main camera (500d cannon) on this trip. Instead I've been using my iPhone 4 and film camera (cannon) - which you can imagine isn't very practical as I've almost filled up all my phone storage and don't have that much time to develop my film. Although a Fuji digital camera isn't my ideal, it's quick and compact, so I guess I've found my new travelling camera! ]
bubble tea and stuff, earlier today shopping in Chatswood --->
Spending Christmas time in any city is great because all the sales are on and I love shopping abroad. And in addition to that, Sydney is also filled with beautiful markets that provide you with all sorts of items from cheap second hand clothes to crafted knick knacks. My cousin has a permanent stall at Glebe Markets, so I had the privilege of spending two full days there and bought tons of great pieces at remarkable prices as low as $2.
I must've bought atleast twenty items just for myself, and not forgetting to mention the bargain shopping I did for my bb's back home. Honestly, I couldn't contain myself. It was all so cheap, and so good! But I guess anyone can go a little over-board when clothing prices are comparable to cans of coke, but when it comes to $60 shoes, that's a no-no...however I went to Westfield in Chatswood today and exactly that.. oops.
What is it about shopping abroad that is so fulfilling? Is it the fear that you will never come across the exact same item again? Or does everything just look somehow, better when you're excited by new cities and atmospheres..
Well whatever the reason, I really need to contain myself.. only ten days into my trip and I really don't know how the hell I am going to fit all my purchases into my luggage in a months time..
[photos by yung gurl]

